Monday, September 14, 2009

My listening gems for the week...

Black Metal

Alternative Rock

Adult Contemporary Rock

********************

I don't really like taking a piss at other "DJs" unless there's a necessity. I was prompted to add a particular wanker DJ as a friend on Facebook...


The profile reads as such... "been named as one of the A-List DJs around." Questionable. Listed by the authority figure called SELF? Also, profile claims "trying to make his name in Asia and also Europe market". Word of advice when written profile, it's like a job resume. "TRYING" means still "YET TO ACHIEVE". And it's not really a good word to use. Dude... TRY HARDER!!!

No matter how one tries to package it...



Honestly? My mom can do harmonic mixing with her eyes closed, while baking a chiffon cake.

Excuse for being bitchy. I'm on medication. Sue my gastric!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home