Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stupid local media!

Wake up call to all the local media reporters / correspondents... there will always be an alternative opinion to whatever you may report. Deal with it and stop whining to the fucking world like as if you've been robbed. There's always TWO sides to a coin. Even paper money have TWO faces. When there's black, there's white and etc. And for every tyrant, there's always an opposing faction. So quit stirring up shit and grow up!!!!

I was merely HUMOURING you by taking a dig at your insignificant article! Don't think it was ALL-SO-ESSENTIAL. The obituaries ranked highly in importance. Just because you've got a degree of some sort in journalism, doesn't make you an authority figure in ANY field. I'm bitchy but there will always be someone else bitchier than I am.

I should stop fanning your ego by saying I'm going to stop now and I'm off to take a shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home