Saturday, August 15, 2009

King of Stupid!

We released some news of the next Dazed Out, and some motherf**ker emails me to ask if we can postpone it because he's going biking at Sepang that weekend. Hello... you damn special BIG F**K, is it? I don't care even if you can afford to open a crate of 1907 Heidsieck (US $275, ooo per bottle) champagne. You little spoilt brat! When will you learn that the world doesn't revolve around you? Do I care that you already missed out of last Sunday's Progressions?

I don't care what Jesus told you but I personally think you're a f**king self-centred asshole. News flash. I stand corrected. WE ALL think you're a f**king self-centred asshole.



By the way, those that lap up the big names should be heading for "Cockmeat Gate" tonight... this asshole poseur included. What is "cockmeat"?



*LOL... geddit? Still don't?
Perhaps this will help...

Cockmeat sandwich... *ROTFL

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Les said...

LOL! "Jesus loves you but everyone thinks you're an arsehole" - good banner for all the die hard converting christians

cockmeat sandwich ahahahahhahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home