Friday, August 07, 2009

Isn't it bloody frustrating? The Indonesian haze is back again, despite the health hazards it causes and the harm to the financial markets... those selfish bastards (plantation owners) continue their fucking irritating habits. With the skies so hazy, I won't be surprised if it starts causing some aviation disasters.

You know what else they are good at besides being ignorant? Their ENGLISH...


Taken off my camera phone from inside the toilet on the ferry to Batam. No matter how many fucking times you try to decipher it, it makes absolutely no fucking sense at all. Sorry to my Indonesian friends, you know I'm just taking a piss (pun intended)... you know I still love Bali and Jakarta... despite the constant threat of terrorist bombings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home