Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tell me why...

Many have asked why we don't do anymore of those promotional mixed CDs. It's good to know that you miss them... but truth be told that it's very unlikely that you'll see much more of them anytime soon.

It's not that we can't afford to make them anymore but it just doesn't make any economical sense anymore, especially so when we're living in the digital era and virtually almost anything can be found on the internet. So instead of wasting anymore paper, plastic, printer ink, ROM-burner life and time, we're kind of doing our part for Mother Earth by not churning out such CDs at the rate we used to.


Secondly, both P@t and myself are pretty caught up with our regular work and the only time off from our jobs, we'd very much like to spend that little amount of free time for our own private lives instead of sitting in front of the computer and decks.

Personally for me, I can never do another proper mixed CD for the simple reason...


I've grown out of the usual predictable staple, euphoric and big-name trance genre. I'm very much exploring most of the time, the deeper end and untouched material from less heard quarters of the trance-sphere. And that's something that most "trance fans" here probably can't appreciate. So for me to put out a CD of such a direction, would most definitely go unappreciated because it won't contain any familiar names or tunes that Armin / Corsten / Tiesto / PvD played.

Nonetheless, my only day-off being on a Sunday, is the day I either sleep till late or sink myself into the sofa watching DVDs. Last thing I want to do is to go listen to promos and etc.

In any case, it's not that we haven't been putting our promotional mixes. Unless you've been living under the rock for the past year or so, we've got our podcast shows. So before anyone come ask me anymore stupid questions like "how come you don't do anymore mix sets?"...


YUKUN | PROGRESSIONS | ALTER EGO


p/s further testament that MOST Singaporeans are fucking idiots... a student rings the doorbell today, going door-to-door to sell ice-cream. I told him that I'm not interested because I'm "allergic" to ice-cream.

"Oh, I see... how about you just buy one and try?"

"Moron, which part of ALLERGIC do you not understand?"

I really wonder if our educational system has contributed to the high level of retards in our society today. Seems so, because I just had some stupid fucker emailed me his SCANNED ID CARD, requesting to be on the guestlist for Sied van Riel. Hello....!!! Read properly... FULL NAME AS IN YOUR ID CARD. Give me your scan ID for fuck? You think I loan shark, is it? Stupid!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger TRUST said...

This is so funny! :)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger TRUST said...

I didn't know people dun even know the importance of the IC. How can anyhow scan and send to people?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home