Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moron Inc.



It's most definitely CONFIRMED that the world / society is made up for 99% idiots. I don't mean to be rude but sometimes, I wish some people would take a second to THINK first before ASKING.

1. I can't hear your Creep remix.
It's embedded in a Flash player. Depending on your connection and configuration... I DID SAY IT MAY TAKE TIME TO LOAD! In another case, if it's a configuration issue, I'm not your neighbourhood computer service centre.

2. I tried clicking on the player to download the track but I can't.
DIM-FUCKING-WIT!!!

3. Where can I buy the track?
If it was for sale, I would have announced so.

4. I left you some messages on MSN, didn't you get them?
No. I'm on Mac and when I'm away, I've configured it not to receive anything because I don't wish to return to my computer to see a barrage of stupid questions. Can? I'm not being unfriendly, just don't want to find out how many of the people I know are actually RETARDED!

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Les said...

Eh, frankly it's kind of weird I've refreshed the page at least 10 times... Still cannot hear the remix! Nothing like this has happened before.......

it's one of my fave top 10 songs of my life so I'm dying to hear it, plus I never heard a remix of the track ever! I'm actually starting to wonder (i dunno why) if it is a prank or something hahaha... damnit!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Les said...

Maybe it's the site problem I can't seem to listen to your other tracks

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

works fine with firefox.

does not work with WIRELESS. dunno, dun ask why either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home