Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cheap China

This post is somewhat exactly ONE WEEK LATE. Well, at least it's now or never. As many know, majority of the stuff I post here are basically real-life incidents that are either experienced by me or the people that I know. So it comes as no surprise, and many will agree, when I say that most of the materialistic "China imports" are either sluts, skanks or whores.



Take last weekend for example. While I was on DJ duty, right in front of me were a bunch of American-born Japanese men, some girlfriends and ONE china slut. This china woman came in the arms of one pudgy-looking 50-plus-year old man. After a couple of drinks, everyone started to talk louder (as usual), and the topic of conversation got a bit racy.

One of the Japanese man approach this slut and told her that if they were alone, he would have "attacked" her. She said, "what you mean?"

He grabbed her and planted a long kiss on her... she didn't resist.

Meanwhile everyone else went silent and watched. The older man that was supposedly with this slut just watched. I think maybe he realised that his PAID time with her was over.

After the kiss, the slut asked, "is that all?"

Horny Japanese said, "you daring me?"

"Yah!"

He pulls her towards her and then proceeds to put his right hand up her blouse and grabbed one of her boobs. The rest just pretended to continue their conversation... and watching with the corner of their eyes.

Hey, not that I'm a busybody but this happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I think if they would slightly more intoxicated, they would have FUCKED right there for all to see. I would've caught everything down on videa and then proceed to release it on DVD.

I don't think I'm being conservative to say that such behavior on the part of the woman constitutes her to be christened as a SLUT.

Disgusting. No wonder I fell ill for the rest of the week.

********************

On a side note, here's another moron that's ASKING FOR IT...

"Yukun, my birthday's on 9 August also. Do I get another privileges at Powerhouse?"

You get the exclusive privileges of me being SARCASTIC to you... what you think? You think that you're some super big fuck that the club must give you something for your birthday? Don't be greedy, it's already a holiday on your birthday. Idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home