Monday, July 20, 2009

Some people are just so fucking irritating!


Pardon for being rude and cranky. I have a fever. So sue me! But some people are just so bloody fucking irritating. They are all talk and criticisms. Just put your money where your mouth is or simply just...



Example?

"Why you doing a Trance gig at a Powerhouse? I'm so disappointed."

WHY NOT, YOU STUPID FUCK? You disappointed? Take a Valium with a shot of Brandy. If you know the brand Progressions, it has always been about springing up surprises out of the norm. Since our still-talked about White Attic series to the Barbaablackchic era, we've always been ballsy enough to try the not so tried-and-tested. Sure we have our "superclubs" and rah-rah-rah. So? Does the club scene have to circulate around just them?

Disappointed, right? Don't come!


"Can you help me reserve tables?"

Do I fucking look like a service staff for the club? Read the fucking email properly, can? There's a general telephone number to call for such matters! DUH!~


"Can I SMS you my guestlist?"

See above. Read the email... SLOWLY!!!!


"Some people from my company wants to come, can you put them under my company name in the guestlist?"

Unless your big fuck "company" happens to be PAP, everybody else falls under the GENERAL guestlist. Which by the fucking way, will be closed by the END OF JULY!!!!!!


"Why must provide FULL NAME as in the ID CARD?"

Use your brain, can? Do you know how many John Tan's there are out there? Why you so anal to let others know your "ching-chong" name? It's the club's policy... deal with it and stop being such a pansy!


Why you guys only do Trance events? I'm a House deejay and I think you should promote more House music and give DJs like me a chance to showcase ourselves.

Well, excuse me for OWING you a living. Sorry if you're still STRUGGLING to make it as a DJ but don't blame us for your short-comings. Cannot make it, means... CANNOT MAKE IT!!! Now, this fellow really takes the cake amongst all the other stupid horde. I wonder if he was born retarded or did he fall on his head and all the coconut juice in spilled out. Want to showcase? Try busking at the nearby MRT station. Dickwad!


Coconut head!


I'm just amazed at the intellectual level of most people nowadays. It seems that idiocy and stupidity has more or less conquered the general public, leaving the rest of us victims of irritation. Nonetheless, the more people don't think before they speak, the more I'll mock them here. Feel offended by this post? Then don't be so STUPID! I'm not being an asshole. I'm merely stating the facts!!!

So why did I choose to remove the "forum" feature from the Sied van Riel Facebook event page? Sure I believe in free speech but then again, opinions are like assholes... everybody has one. And in most cases, those opinions are thoughtless, pointless and non-constructive. And that's something we can all do without. Nothing we ever do is right, apparently... so fuck it!



I repeat, I've a fever. So sue me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home