Friday, July 17, 2009

TGI-fucking-F

Finally, the end of the week is before me. The week's not as shitty as last week... but still shitty nonetheless. But what pisses me off most is people coming up to me and say, "awww... it can't be THAT bad!"

Hello... try walking in my shoes first, ok? Don't open your mouths to say conveniently cliche taglines. I'd rather no one ask me about it then to irritate me further. Want to really offer some comfort? Get me a beer. I'll appreciate that gesture most.

Ah... shaddup!!! It's can't be THAT bad, Tevez!

Try telling that to Carlos Tevez. You'll probably get an earful of equally angst-filled rant. Unless you're in the exact place / time / position of the suffering individual, your 3rd person opinion is as worthless as trying to avoid H1N1 by wearing surgical face mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home