Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lush Mix : Progressions | The Early Hours



Online now at Progressions Podcast.

July's guest mix for Lush FM includes more melodious caresses and proggy-touches from the likes of 16 Bit Lolitas, Cor Fijneman, Faithless, Above & Beyond, Ronski Speed... also featuring my lost nu-skool breaks production "We Are Not Angels", which was done back around 2002 and I never really got down to finishing it. I manage to chance upon the production parts on DAT a few weeks back during some spring-cleaning and decided to give it a final touch, so as to remind me that the breaks genre has and will always be an integral part of my DJing career.

Enjoy the show... which has been described by some as ideal music for FOREPLAY and TEASING. You people are freaks. Hahaha! I'm off to work on the August mix...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home