Sunday, June 28, 2009

After Sunday comes Monday... f**k!



It's been a long and tiring week. On the seventh day, I'm nursing a backache, sipping my coffee and listening to some Tiesto CDs. Tiesto? I rather listen to the backward masking of Led Zeppelin records than some over-rated bi-sexual Dutchman.

So what kind of people (blind) really embrace Tiesto? People who are braindead like these two bimbos... who will probably end up getting a migraine just trying to pronounce "Tits Ass Toe". I swear if I ever meet women like that, I'll ask them to dictate their cellphone numbers backwards... just to see them get flustered.



*LS (laughing sarcastically)

Speaking of Dutch... Sied van Riel. More details when I get them :)

In the meantime, back to the Sunday Times and some Motown.

Oh, not forgetting the new product to combat the H1N1 virus...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home