Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm still not here!


With more than a week gone since I returned from Koh Samui, I'm even more uninspired and low-spirited with the way things are here in StinkaBore. I don't even look forward to waking up to a new day. I guess it's the way the country has becomed...

Souless, unimaginative and overly predictable.

Not to forget. The ridiculously high costs of living.

I miss Thailand. Their gracious nature and the slow pace of life. I miss the way I can forget all my troubles and pretend (for just a while) that I was in paradise. I miss being myself and not having to pander to anyone's expectations. I miss being me.

I miss waking up to the sounds of waves in the morning... sitting by the patio with my coffee and ciggie... watching the clouds fly by. I miss not having to worry about life and what repercussions lie ahead.

F**k. Come to think of it, I'm kind of depressed.

Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home