Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stupid as stupid fucking does!



Sometimes I really wonder if people actually use their brains at all. Apparently, most people don't. And sadly, the stupidity level is on a daily rampage.

People claim they know things but in actual fact, they know zilch.

Most recently, some dick complain that we don't do enough Trance gigs and that we're slacking. Firstly, we are NOT obligated to anyone thus even if we decide to call it a day, we answer to no one but our own pockets. Secondly, we are doing one this month at eM Studio and this dick now complains, "Why always there? The drinks are expensive."

Another complained once that Cafe Del Mar was "too far and inconvenient".

Find me a neighbourhood coffee shop willing to host a Trance gig, I'll get it organized.

Do here, you complain. Do there, you complain. Common denominator? Utter rubbish.

I don't mind if you bitch but when you slap yourselves across the face, pardon me for not bitching back at you.

Then I have another joker asking if I can wear sandals to the event.

Come naked. I'm sure no one will notice.

Of course, you're also bound to face the "general public idiot" who PMs me on Facebook and inquires if it's a R&B event. For fuck's sake. Did you eat one too many stupid pills? Me? R&B? When Hell freezes over. TWAT!

The one that takes the cake? After reading the EVENT PAGE in Facebook, he emails me asking me WHERE the event is held. When I asked him to READ properly, he replies that the event page doesn't indicate. I'm sorry that you're both BLIND and FUCKING RETARDED!

As if life in StinkaBore is not frustrating enough, I've got to face all these moronic sea-cucumbers-for-brains fuckers.

No wonder I'm so uninspired.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Zed Ngoh said...

Patrick Collister, ex-executive creative director of international advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather once said: “You can come to a party with your private parts hanging out of our trousers and everybody will remember you. But, will they invite you again?”

i'm not suprised if someone does turn up in his/her(don't mind) birthday suit next weekend. after all, they're all STUPID!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home