Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Reality Bites (Hard).


Still very much "not-in-the-best-of-moods". Hmmph... well, as a consolation perk-me-up for the moment, there's the pilot of Caprica. It's dark undertones should distract me from reality for a good 90 minutes or so.

Sadly, it'll not hide the fact that this country (and the reality of things) is getting more depressing by the day. And I still don't see how simple-minded folks can get so overwhelmingly excited that Lady Gaga or some stupid ass flash-in-the-pan noise-churning indie disco / nu rave act is coming. Like... so fucking what? The kid next door can make the same noise for a fraction of the fee on his bought-at-Carrefour synthesizer.

If I had a dollar everytime some stupid dick sends me such a mix demo, I'll be still in Koh Samui in my beach villa, and popping Shipwrecked 1907 Heidsieck champagne (US$275,000 a bottle) for all THREE meals a day. So if any of you twats who have been sending me those ear-drums damaging promo CDs... please, stop. No matter how you may try to "sell" me your gospel, I still think it's...

Crap.

p/s Anyone knows what the below sign means?



... no masturbation in public. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home