Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More idiots...



Some people JUST don't get it. Then again, can't blame them for being born FUCKING RETARDED! One simple event, and I've got a barrage of stupid cunts asking really fucking stupid questions...

1. What's the line-up?
DUH... CAN YOU READ PROPERLY OR NOT?

2. Can you help me book table?
DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE IN-CHARGE OF THAT? CAN READ THE E-MAILER SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY?

3. What's the price for a bottle of Chivas?
I LOOK LIKE A MENU, IS IT?

4. It's my birthday on that day, can you play the "Happy Birthday" song.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? YOU OWN THE CLUB? YOU SOME BIG FUCK?

5. I'm heading to Zirca first, if not happening, I come over, can?
FUCK OFF. YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED!

Some of you really think I'm damn bloody free to answer your fucking SMS questions. Let me get this clear. If you have ever asked me something over SMS and I've not replied... it really means... I CAN'T BE BOTHERED AND I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO... and that your questions falls into the category of "FUCKING IDIOT ASKING FUCKING IDIOTIC QUESTIONS!"

Now you know why I'm so disillusioned with the "scene" here? Too many dumbfucks around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home