Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here's an idea...

Every bloody year during Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year, we get people who have nothing better else to do but to send you forwarded festive phone text wishes; and in the process, jam up the telecommunication systems. Seriously, is it all fucking necessary? Like anyone really cares to receive such pointless crap? It was kind of interesting when it started many years ago but it's come to a point that it's equally as irritating as spam / junk mail (and phone text song request at gigs).

Tell you what, instead of sending me Chinese New Year greetings this week, why not just send me 20 cents instead? It's more meaningful than the gibberish nonsense that you may be tempted to mass blast. Afterall, 20 cents is approximately the cost of sending out an SMS. So come on, be original. Send me money! I'll appreciate it (and you) even more. I can delete your SMS without reading (thereby rendering the entire process pointless)... but I won't throw away money.



OX Year is upon us

Hu-fucking-ray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home