Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So is he the Anti-Christ or not?


I personally think it's a coincidence... hopefully.

********************

Other stupid things that was conversed today over lunch with colleagues?

"Hey did you hear about the Korean man raping his wife? Forced sex within marriage? How come?"

My reply... it's probably forced anal sex. (which I think is shitty)



"Did you watch the inauguration of Obama last night?"

My reply... nope, I was watching a pair of lions mate on Discovery Channel instead. (it was far more arousing)


"Liverpool drew with Everton! Looks like they're cracking up!"

My reply... I know! I won a tidy sum on the outcome! (it's was a dead giveaway pre-destined result)


Wah... Kaka turn down Manchester City!

My reply... yah, he's wanted to play for SAFRA FC instead. (like anyone really bloody cares!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home