Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't pray pray, ok?



I was bored so I tuned on the TV and the localized version of Don't Forget The Lyrics was on. Firstly, Gurmit Singh is no Wayne Brady. I don't know if the producers are lazy or what but I'm sure there's a huge pool of talents out there to choose from who can certainly pronounce English properly instead of Gurmit's gargled speech. If we're seriously lack of talent, what about importing foreign ones. Afterall, it's no rocket science when it comes to creating an imbalance in the labour force.

Gurmit aside, I couldn't survive FIVE minutes.



Why? There on stage, an-out-of-shape mother-of-four, completely destroying ABBA's "Take A Chance" on national TV. If she was my mother, I swear I'd have put a bullet to her head to save the entire family from embarrassment. For fuck sake, are the producers TONE DEAF too?

Fuck free-to-air channels. Fuck local TV. Thank God for Rapidshare and HDTV share groups. If you know what I mean.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home