Friday, October 10, 2008

Viva la Alias!

Screw the long-winded Prison Break, the pointless Lost... nothing quite beats the old-skool on-the-edge-of-your-seat espionage suspense like Alias.  When it was on television, I didn't catch any of the episodes or bothered to follow it.  I can't recall for whatever reasons either.  Nonetheless, thanks to the current rage of TV series being released as DVD-box sets and the availability through rental, I'm hooked!

And thankfully, I know this ends in FIVE seasons.  Can't say the same for some painfully ongoing series that have stretched beyond paper-thin.  I'm done with the first.  Season 2, here I come.  Now there's something to do on my long ride to work and back to home each day :)
  

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger adr3n said...

Terminator Season 2 is back
Knight Rider has started
Heroes started with Season 3
Californication Season 2 started


lots of shows!! No time to watch!!!

zzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home