Saturday, October 04, 2008

Knock knock, it's stupid-like-fuck here!

"HA-ROOOOW! I NO NO ENGRISH!"

Just to reinforce the fact that we're officially invaded and NO JOB is safe from the flood of foreign workers... this morning a door-to-door sales man came a-knocking. He couldn't speak an ounce of "Engrish" to safe his own made-in-China testicles. When I pretended that I couldn't understand a fucking word he was saying... he replied in Mandarin, with a bit of discontent... "I'm from China, I can't speak English. You're Chinese, right? Don't you speak Mandarin?"

My reply in perfect English diction, "fuck you understand? I'm not Chinese. I'm Singaporean. If you want to work in Singapore, you bloody learn English."

This draw a blank stupid look from him. As expected, considering how fucking dumb most of them are anyway. Foreign talent my ass! Foreign turd more likely! And just when he was about to surrender and admit his short-comings, I continued in Mandarin...

"Anyway, I'm in a rush for an appointment which I'm already late for."

His eyes suddenly shone and he grinned and said, "Oh, don't worry, this won't take 5 minutes."

"Hello, which part of LATE do you not understand?"

I'm not racist or anything but I think the authorities have gone too far with regards to their allowance of foreigners coming here to take over every job imaginable. Already violent crime has gone up because of these people. And more and more locals are becoming jobless because even the most simplest job (i.e. patrol kiosk attendant) is also being taken over by some fucking uncouth foreigner.

As a country, shouldn't we be protecting the interest and welfare of OUR OWN PEOPLE first? One fine day, the country is going to be divided just like Australia is...


By the way, I don't live in Serangoon Gardens and this post has nothing to do with the government's go-ahead with the construction of housing for even MORE FOREIGNERS in the midst of a prime-value estate. Why wasn't Holland Village or Sixth Avenue considered? Oh, got cabinet members staying there, you see. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

My suggestion to resolve the unhappiness. Put all the foreigners on a disused island with only one bottle of crap beer and a cargo container full of parangs. Then film the entire massacre and make a snuff movie out of it. Battle Royale Singapura! Hell yeah!

********************

Not so long ago... in a galaxy not too far away, I was trailed by someone. How do I know? You left too many footprints from credit card to mobile phone intrusion. It's ok, not your fault. Afterall, you were only doing a job. Fuck you understand. I know you were also stalking this blogsite back then. Unfortunately for you, and thanks to some wicked Russian software programmers, you left your MAC address while you were rudely accessing my emails. They say revenge is sweet. I believe so. But the sense of anticipating when the strike will be is even more torturous. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Keep on guessing but never let your guard down., you poor excuse of a Private Dick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home