Sunday, October 05, 2008

Updates


with Yukun, every Wednesday 8pm on Lush 99.5 FM

8th Oct 2008
Episode #125

01. Arena ft. Dew – Sound Behaviour
02. The Christophe Goze Project – So Beautiful
03. Maia Krasnaia – Sovsem Drugoi (Vocal Mix)
04. Jol – Life In The Sun
05. Emilie Simon – Desert (Version Anglaise)
06. Style Project ft. Uschi – Whispers Of The Alba
07. Square – Astronaut
08. RJD2 – Cut Out To Fl
09. Cocosuma – Blue It (Jack Lahana Remix)
10. Marlena Shaw – California Soul (Diplo & Mad Decent Remix)
11. Peeping Tom – Les Choses Sont…
12. Simon Says ft. Aisjah – Late At Night
13. Nina Simone – Gimme Some (Mike Mangini Remix)
14. Cinque Sento – Missing
15. Montefiori Cocktail – Ain’t No Other Man


********************

New Shows!
First State @ Trance World
Hong @ The Mix Tape


PODCASTS : YUKUN | PROGRESSIONS | TRANCE WORLD |
THE MIXTAPE COLLECTIVE

********************


It's been a dreadfully boring and slow week. I've been feeling extremely sluggish for several weeks now. Don't really know why either. Every thing's out of sync and tediously draggy. Maybe it's the news of my ex-classmate passing away due to colon cancer. I think I've been lamenting since then. Life's so unpredictable and it makes me wonder if I have enough time to attain what I hope to achieve. One can't deny their fear for the unknown. I fear time, to be honest. It knows no friends at all.

OK, time to get a hot cup of cocoa, get back into bed and put on two gorgeously witty albums on this somewhat slow Sunday.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home