Friday, October 31, 2008

For God's sake... don't you people get it?


People are just downright either :
(1) stupid
(2) retarded
(3) moronic
(4) all of the above.

Stop SMS-ing me your bloody song requests. I can't be arse to read or reply. If you know me well enough, you'll respect my stand on such rude and unethical bad habit. This is not a bloody radio station. Also stop asking why the guestlist is now closed, especially so when I've already explained about the limited capacity. Lastly, stop asking me what is the address of the bar. There's such a thing called "the internet". Heard of it? If not, there's always the traditional Yellow Pages, where you can slap yourself silly with it for being such a freaking ignorant irritant!

Everytime I play a party here or something, thanks to such people, I actually don't look forward to it! Complete killjoy!

Want to hear your favourite over-exposed POP TRANCE tunes is it? Bring your own mp3 player and leave me the hell alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home