Sunday, October 26, 2008

Can't read English but can understand pictures?


Singapore a gracious society? Singaporeans have heart? Singaporeans care for each other? My foot! The fact that we have over 1 million foreigners here that may not be better skilled than any of us but have better benefits than our own local citizens, makes this a shelter rather than a country. Stop patting yourselves on the back for contributing to the President Star Charity and other similar crap. It's hypocrisy and it's blatant best.

TWICE yesterday I gave up my seat to TWO visibly OLD ladies in the train. And TWICE the people around me gave me the funny look as if I've did something seriously wrong. Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't know I was suppose to apply glue to my arse and miraculously fall asleep like the rest of you whenever an elderly person is within the vicinity. My bad!

For fuck sake... what's the problem with you people? You can't stand, is it? Will die if you give up your seat? Have to be seated next to your family / partner? Seriously... WHAT THE FUCK?

Then again, maybe I should thank you selfish bastards because I actually felt good raising above the rest of you assholes. You know what they say about karma. What does around, comes around. And it did in the form of Everton drawing against Man Utd. No need for me to explain what the pay-out odds were for that match.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

singaporeans where got heart? just look at the FW lodge at serangoon incident, complain before even moving in!!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

regarding the FW lodge, my stand is still to put all of them on a deserted offshore island with nothing but crates of parang and one can of sardines. leave them there for 1 week... battle royale!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home