Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Today, I met possibly the rudest and most fucking irritating family in the history of mankind. They interrupt you even though you're busy being of assistance to other customers. They'll cut into the paying customer's queue just to get the counter staff's attention. All FIVE of them ask FIVE different questions at the SAME time at an UNREASONABLE loud volume. And quite frankly, all of them are equally retarded.

When I tell you "we don't have what you're looking for", don't fucking stare at me with those blank beady eyes and then shake your head from side to side like some freaking bobble-head figurine. I can't tell if it's a YES or a NO. Do you even understand my answer? And stop firing all your fucking stupid questions all at once. As it is, I already have a hard time understanding your THICK accents.

And to the stupid little boy of their's... I already said we don't sell PSP games. Don't ask me SEVEN TIMES why we're not selling. Why is the sky blue? How the fuck I know? But you don't see me pestering GOD for an answer, do you?

As a single cell, anyone can handle a moron. But when they come in a large group, you better pray you have the stomach (and nose) for it and hopefully, not ending up killing them on purpose.



By the way, I wanted so bad to tell the mother that I think her eldest teenage son is GAY. You could tell from the CDs he was asking for. Mariah Carey, Madonna, Fergie, Destiny's Child, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue... oh, and the DVD movie starring Julie Andrews... "The Sound Of Music". Gay, gay, gay. Wait till your mother finds out!

After today's incident, we've decided to put this up at all the outlets...



2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger C0rnelius said...

Wait..lemme guess.. I dun mean to be rascist or anything but they're mainland Indians? They're the most idiotic customers on earth. I came across a fiar share during my time at HMV.. Irritating buggers!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

*jackpot*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home