Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My plea to some of you...


PLEASE stop sending me phone-messages like "any interesting parties coming up?" or "how was Lange?" or "when your next gig?" or "do you have the latest Armin track?" or "can you help me sort out guestlist at MOS?" or "why you wanna take a back seat?" or "can we meet to discuss some event collaboration?". Especially during the hours from 11am - 9.30pm because it's very disruptive to my current work arrangement and also, I REALLY don't give a flying fuck to such matters because it's no longer a priority for me. OK? Comprehende? Like I said, on ad hoc basis, I might do an odd event or so. With or without, my life goes on... like a normal person now. If you really cared at all, you'll respect and not question my decision. It wasn't an easy one to make but it had to be done in view of many personal factors.

And no, I'm not bothered to be updated with the latest Trance releases or those syndicated shows like Trance Around The World and whatever. Marie Digby and Scarlet Johanson, I have. You want?

I'll forever be indebted for all the support that was given throughout the years. Nothing can ever match those special moments, to be honest. But sometimes, life just has to go on and we just have to go with the flow of it instead of going against the grain and getting splinters. And honestly? It's hard to say no to a boss that has a habit of giving out weekly gifts to his staff... and knowing that I have resurrected my love for anime, I found this in my "pigeon-hole" last night :)


3 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Keishi said...

hahah everyone wants to be your friend and you're regarded as everyone's friend. =o

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger adr3n said...

OMFG!! APPLESEED!!!!!!!!!!

Got a spare "copy" lying around?? hehe

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

no have. he gave me the limited 2-disc edition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home