Monday, May 26, 2008

Foreign talents are equally dumb!


First of all, I'm not particularly racist against anyone... (yeah, right!). But some Pinoys are just downright bloody rude and irritating! To put it bluntly, you're in OUR country and don't expect US to understand your bloody accent and then accuse US of not being able to speak proper English when your fucking brain cannot comprehend the complexity of basic Queen's English. I've a distinction in English for my "A" Levels... not that it's a fucking BIG DEAL but it enough for me to say that I FUCKING SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH... and YOU DON'T!

Reason for this post? A fucking unreasonable Pinoy customer over the weekend...

Pinoy women takes a 2-in-1 movie DVD and asks in the worst possible accent imaginable, "Do you have this in VCD format?" To be accurate, it sound like... "Door you half dish in VCDer floormate?"

"Sorry ma'am, this 2-in-1 movie format is only in DVD."

"What? I asking you if you HALF DISH IN VCDeeeeee..."

"Sorry ma'am, VCD don't have."

"CARRRNOOOTT BEEEE. I SOAAARRR DISSS AT OATER SHOP."

"Ma'am, if you mean each individual movie seperately in VCD, we have it."

"THEEEN WHRRRYY YOU TELLLLLL MEEEE DON'T HALF?"

"I don't have 2-in-1 movies in VCD."

"DOOO YOOOUUU SPARRK ENGRISH? IT'S ARRR SIMPLERRRR QUESTION!"

"Ma'am, I understand what you're asking but do you understand my explanation?"

"DON'T BEEE RRRRUDE!"

Fucking idiot, right? I don't fucking owe you a living. YOU OWE US A LIVING since you're the one coming here to MAKE A LIVING! Sorry if your puny brain cannot understand a simple explanation but don't accuse me of not being able to SPEAK ENGLISH. I'm can speak ENGLISH in many foreign accents so don't test me. For a start, you can stop curling your stupid tongue, you stupid foreign talent!  Secondly, if you claim that other shops have it, you're more then welcomed to spend your money there instead of coming to me and questioning my command of English!

Sorry if this post offends anyone who speaks with a weird English accent!  If you're deeply offended... GO BARK TO WHERRREEE YOU CAAAALM FRRROM

p/s to the Italian customer who keep asking me things in Italian and then getting agitated with me for not understanding a word. Fottere via da lei l'idiota stupido! And by the way, you've got fucking bad breath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home