Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is T3 really necessary?


Rule of thumb when travelling...

Always have a map in hand.

If all fails... look up for divine intervention...

... Ah! Thank God for notice boards!

Found what I was looking for but...

... look at the goddamn queue!

Being a typical Singaporean...

... I had to join in!

Finally after almost an eternity...

... finally got my happy pills!



And Lester says...
"Yukun, this posting is damn stupid!"


**********

Not as stupid as this... some cannot-make-it-piece-of-turd has been going around claiming that he can match what Progressions has achieved and that he's been around as long as I have. Stupid fuck... if you've been around as long as I have, how come perpetually no one has heard of you, or those that have heard of you have nothing decent to say about you. And if you've been at it for ages and have yet to make it, then something is seriously fucked up and I suggest a change in career or an attitude re-adjustment. And for fuck sake, please enroll yourself in some basic English courses. Your command for the language sucks as bad as your tempo pitching capabilities.

PWNED! for the fact that you've no respect for those that paved the way... and don't make me laugh so hard next time with all your no-cerebral brash talk and constant name-droppings. It's actually hilarious to see perhaps the dumbest fuck I've met, trying to play the please-have-sympathy-on-me card and saying "oh, I really don't know how those got into my pockets... but anyway when can you book me to DJ?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home