Thursday, February 28, 2008

Some people are just fucking assholes!!!

To the same motherfucking just-turned-19 asshole...


Who the fuck do you think you fucking are by coming up into the DJ booth and mess around with the gears? And after confronting you, what the fuck did you say? Your mother paid $4000 for drinks and that gives you the right to own the club? Fuck you understand! For $4000, you only get the goddamn carpet of the club. Last I check, you don't fucking pay my monthly salary. My own bosses treat me with decency. Fuck! Even my junior staff give me some ounce of respect. And what's this thing about offering me $20 to change the music? Do I look like I fucking prostitute to you? Fuck you, you fucking twat! I'm paid $20 per hour just to fucking laze at home and sleep! You can't afford my DJ fees with the pathetic allowance your parents give you! Do I fucking look like a fucking jukebox to you? If you want R&B, there are clubs that play R&B. Go THERE you stupid dick! Thanks for insulting me, you bloody fucking clueless moron! I hope you fucking DIE with your nose broken in 500 pieces!

I don't care about the repercussions that is going to come after this post. I'm generally a nice guy but if you disrespect me as a HUMAN BEING... that's fucking IT! Don't fucking let me see you ever again... I won't be that nice. You can trust me on that. Customer rights has it's limits. Don't fucking try to be funny! If you can't hold your alcohol, please go back to your fucking mother's breast milk! If you can't behave yourself and treat people with common respect, then fucking DIE!

On that note, can we fucking make the DJ booth less accessible and OUT OF REACH from people? All these fucking dicks are getting on my fucking nerves!

Fucking pissed off BIG TIME! Fuck fuck fuck!!!! And FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home