Sunday, November 11, 2007

This week's update : Logic or Loyalty?



SPANISH FLYfeat. Ramesh K
Friday 16 November
Doors open 10pm till late

eM Studio's brand new monthly sees the return of one of Singapore's heavyweight deckmeister, Ramesh K.

Making a name for himself with countless nights at the now-defunct after-hours club Lola (Centro), Ramesh is back to lay it down with uber-sexy Afro Latin beats!

This event is strictly by guestlist entry only. Please email your name(s) to yukun@ehgnet.com by 16 November (6pm) to confirm your names on the list.


WEBSITES : Event Page on Facebook / eM Studio

********************



14 November 2007 - Private Reserve (Show 82)
LUSH 99.5FM, 8pm.

01. EVA ABRAHAM – So Fine (David Thomas Remix)
02. JAMES BRIGHT feat. RACHEL LLOYD – Little Things
03. ERIC KUPPER pres. EVENTIDE feat. CAMILLA GRACE – Love To Suffer
04. CHRIS COCO – Gemini (G3)
05. LEMONGRASS – Fairyland
06. CHRIS COCO & SACHA PUTTNAM feat. CATHY BATISTESSA – Starlight
07. FUNKSTORUNG – Moon Addicted
08. CHRIS LE BLANC feat. PRAIS BIZARRE – Si Vous Voules
09. GRANDADBOB – Hide Me (Al Usher Mix)
10. J VIEWZ – Your Country
11. JEFF BENNETT – There Are Many Things
12. LISA SHAW – Cherry (Jay’s Nude Vocal)


"Soaking into the finer things in life..."



********************


Last night we began to exercise the use of drink coupons for the poverty-stricken foreign models that frequent the venue for their weekly pointless ritual. As usual, they started whining, complaining and bitching. Hello?! Make so much noise for fuck? You got no right as a consumer because YOU'RE NOT A CONSUMER in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, all you bunch of wankers and bitches are fucking waste of space!

"What? Only SIX? That's not enough for me!"

"Too fucking bad. You want more, you PAY!"

Go ahead, complain some more... if you only knew what's the final plan to eradicate this stupid charitable cause once and for all! I don't know why but every time I see them, I get this urge to throw a spitball at them. I get this fucking sick feeling and all of a sudden, my shoes become extra heavy... and I start dragging myself. Having a room of musically retarded audience and some of them dance like it's the circus. Such a downer! I can't wait for the next "appreciative" gig. Saturdays are killing whatever passion that is left in me... and I'm tired of putting up a "show of interest" week in and out.


Six-day week... I'm reaching a point of burn-out, due to many many factors. One of which is the lack of a social / family life due to the working hours. Also the unnecessary "politics" that some people still insist in playing. Then there is also the frustration of playing to a floor of narrow-minded idiots that still come up to ask for music that only monkeys will like. Lets not forget the bimbos that think the DJ booth is a luggage counter. Lastly, I don't know why but I tired out easily nowadays... speaking of which, I'm off to take a nap! Not looking forward to this coming week... to be completely honest.

Body aching... feverish...


And this late Sunday afternoon, I have the new Athlete's brilliant new album "Beyond The Neighbourhood" on repeat in the background to keep me warm... or should I say, melancholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home