Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dirty? WTF?

Listening to some promos now... just realise how fucking retarded most electro house stuff really is... technically from the production aspect of it... 'nuff said. Go fuck yourself if you think otherwise. It's a matter of cranking up the analogue racks to squelch at peak / distortion levels. Like that's so difficult. The brat-from-hell does that everyday... with non-electronical appliances! To be honest, what's the deal with calling it "dirty"? Oh yeah, by the sounds of it, some of them do sound like rubbish; thereby being termed as "dirty". Geddit? Like seriously, there's actually a tune called "Get Dumb". I think it's supposed to be an oxymoronic joke or something because you really need to be a fucking retard to "appreciate" a tune that's entitled as such.

Now where the hell is my "white trash" tee? It's going to be so appropriate. Hahahaha!

Here's a filthy marketing concept...




Excuse me but at this stage, I'm moving towards getting back to doing some proper production work. So excuse me if almost every fuck thing I hear sounds like a mindless drone to me. Music for life? Don't talk to me about music, or the "scene", or what not!!! Not now, please. Not ever. I just want my MacBook. Why? Don't really know yet. Wahahahaha! Stay tuned then.

And I also wonder why the fuck I sometimes bother to entertain or even listen to people who continue to be fucking ignorant, completely out-of-sync but yet still think that they know a hell lot when they're in their own little fantasy world? As if I'm already not wasting enough time. The nbext time, if any of you get mono-syllable, or really superficial response or zero attention from me, please acknowledge the fact that you've managed to creep down the evolution ladder... into a retarded stage called "ignoranus". Shut up and spare me the boredom.

"Check your enthusiasm!"

Lastly... I HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT TRUTHFUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home