Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's art and if you don't get it... you're probably stoopig!

Fucking great! Woke up at 5pm. Nothing much left of the day to do jackshit. Probably spend the time doing some net research. Still fucking inspired and mesmerized by the prop installations at The Art Bar...


And here's a bunch I found so far and I really adore. Shouldn't be too expensive to get them printed on high quality waterproof paper and then stuck on backing boards. I'd most certainly like my future recreation room to look like the above. Interior designer nu-skool stylee!





3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Benesia said...

You know wht.. I totally agree... THey are just too "nice"!!!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger C0rnelius said...

Nice.. where's Art Bar?
Sorry I "Mountain Tortoise"
:P

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Art Bar is within Butter Factory. Their "welcome" area bar. Music aside, it's a visual treat :)

Check out http://www.xanga.com/designwarriors
http://www.xanga.com/thebutterfactory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home