Friday, June 22, 2007

I should have stabbed you back then!

There was this particular pig that I wanted to slaughter a while back but the person I was with back then, pleaded with me not to. In all honesty, I should have gone ahead with it and rid this world of one less fucking scumbag. Maybe the next time I bump into this piece of crap, I'll purposely pick a fight with him. It's been a while since I shattered anyone's nose bridge with a palm fist thrust. Normally, I don't condone violence as a solution to anything but sometimes, when dealing with dodgy and shady characters... you just can't help it. The world will definitely be a much safer and nicer place without them.

If this "whoever" happens to read this posting and knows that I'm referring to you, I dare you to fucking confront me with whatever "army" you have. Or even better still... SUE ME! I fucking dare you to deny your REAL OBJECTIVES AND INTENT! You would've been dead years ago without knowing who slit your throat from ear to ear, if no one had stopped me. And if I wanted you hurt badly now, there are many people out there who knows you and will do me that favour in a second... no questions asked. I'm not making a threat here. It's a fucking statement. Don't piss me off. Don't mess with me. The next time you push that "click" button, the camera might just blow your fucking head apart! For know, watch your back... Mr. Eight Ball!

By the way, you're no longer welcome at the club either. I personally kick your sorry ass out! Trust me, you just woke up the sleeping beast in me. And I'm not interested in your explainations either. As far as I've concerned, I can't be arsed!

Readers : Apologies for this very personal rant.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger kaicid said...

unlease the beast. btw, i may not go for the cure concert as there is no keyboardist coming rite?

but may be around your club that nite see how then......

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

apparently... the setlist are material from Blood Flowers onwards and not much of their "better" older hits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home