Thursday, June 21, 2007

Art Bar rules!


Dropped by The Butter Factory last night to say "hi" to Fred E and his mates, who were dishing out their mish-mash of music at the Art Bar. I'm totally intrigue with the art installations there. There's just so much character in all of them. If there's ever going to be an auction for them, I'll be there in an instant. Love them to bits!!!

And just when I thought the amazing visuals stops there... this is what was in the mainroom...


When I do eventually get a place of my own again (if ever), I'll going to deck it up like them... or at least the creative work room.

Damn... right now, I would kill for a pair of customized Adicolors...


1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger C0rnelius said...

That's Jeremyville's art. Dude's a genius!
Pretty nice & down-to-earth guy too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home