Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sunday's not here yet...



How to get through the rest of my life?
Face life without sentimentality. Without nostalgia.


I thought it was Sunday today. It feels like Sunday because my body's exhausted and I'm falling sick again. Fever and cough is back. Had to literally peel myself out of bed. Things to be done today... which unfortunately is not Sunday. Any-fuck-way, I'd probably spend the entire Sunday rotting away with utter boredom and emptiness. Fuck life! Fuck everything. The gloom merchant beckons.

And why do some tourist "ang mohs" (caucasians) think that we Asians are all dumbfucks? One goes up to our DJ at the bar and says he is a "big time trance DJ in Europe" and he wants to play his "shit". Pale face... you look more like a poor Weird Al Yankovic's attempt at being Eminem. Secondly, it's a fucking lounge setting, you fucking dimwit. Your "shit" is not appropriate. Thirdly, if you really think you can snook your way around, then you must be duller than a plate of spaghetti. Some people really have no shame at all. What's with these empty vessels?

No, it does not end here. Later on in the night some woman hands to the bar DJ a couple of CDs. Apparently, someone told her it's "Bring Your Own Music" night or something. Joss Stone's fine. But Michael Learns To Rock? You've got to be kidding me! I thought everyone has concluded that they should be treated like the bird flu... avoided at all costs. Jeez, some of you still have really "top notch" taste in music.

Stupidity was out in full force last night for sure. A european "dude" ask me if I had "the biggest hit in Europe right now by George Michael and Enya". When I said "Nope!" he gives me a "what-the-fuck" look. Hate to fucking kerb your enthusiasm or to call your bluff, the said track does not exist. If it did, it's probably a homemade bootleg mash-up... of which, will never be "BIG" anyway in the world on the mass market scale. Stop thinking we Asians are fucking ignorant.

Here's a toast to more stupidity later. Like I give a toss. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home