Thursday, May 17, 2007

Quiz Time!

Try this QUIZ!

I realised that the first time I took it, I didn't really look at the choice answers in detail. So after much analysis, this is my result... ugh!!!




You are BURNING.

Synopsis : Burning (or "branding") is the second most common type or self-mutilation, and sometimes even goes hand-in-hand with cutting. People who do this likely become numb, not feeling either pain nor emotion and not knowing any other way to ease their hurt and anger. (I only agree to this bit)

Positive trait: Care deeply for others.
(which really depends of who)

Negative trait: Doesn't know how to deal with anger.
(this is very true)

Color : Gold (hate it!)

Emotion : Apathy (yeah, I do sink in apathy whenever I hit a downside)

Animal : Parrot (I hate repeating myself so this is untrue)

Quote: "I wait for the mists and the blacker rain; heavier winds that stir the veil of fate."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home