Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy bee!


It's going to be a really "busy-bee" week. The club's in the midst of shifting it's console and it's a bit of a warzone at the moment although you can't really see the mess... we hid it well. A mass orgy of wires, Razaq's shoes, vinyls, CDs, cables from god-knows-where, my lost medication pills, extention plugs and etc. Before the end of the week, the DJ booth will be right smack at the edge of the dancefloor so that the punters will find it easier to flash us their cellphones requests at a more efficient rate :p

Also helping out with Dbl O's anniversary this Friday with their rehearsals. And on Saturday, will need to run over to Que Pasa to help out with a private party there as well, which Fred E will be playing a bar / downtempo / funk / house set.

It's all good, I guess. A good test of endurance and problem-solving skills. All I wish now is that I have a bath tub to soak myself in on Sunday. Alas, I don't have one at the moment. BUMMER!!!

Check back to the Progressions site for a surprising update.



In the meantime, another "new" day approaches. Oh joy! NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home