Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday, what is it good for?

To all the mothers everywhere...


Well, it's Sunday yet again! *Hmmmmpph*!

Couldn't sleep much due to the Geneva Convention next door. So instead of getting pissed with the inconsiderate mother fucking heartlanders, I decided to consume two cups of coffee and worked on next Wednesday's radio show. Many listeners seem to dig the unreleased track from Kosheen, as featured on last week's programme. Nice to know that the show's getting more interest lately. The bar sound and culture is slowly getting embedded into the lifestyles of the more musically-inclined public. Considering how stagnant the club scene and music is right now, I guess bars are the way to go right now. Hopefully soon, some proper nu-modern jazz will find it's way into some of the bars here. Currently digging into the trip-hoppish jazz hybrid of Nelli Rees as I post this entry :



I think I ought to take my mom out for dinner today. Nothing fanciful, just to her favourite place to eat her choice dish of Assam fish. She needs a break. So do I actually... ideally away from the country.

Thankfully there's some footie on TV tonight. Then again... it's one of those Sundays and it's getting me down... but eventually, things will get better. I hope. In the meantime, enjoy whatever is left of the weekend and be nice to your mothers!


I just wanna get away, to our sweet escape...~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home