Sunday, April 29, 2007

On the 7th day...



Woke up in the afternoon and found various phone text messages... most of it was... "Solarstone last night. Didn't see you there. Why?"

Answer... same shit, different day... meaning...




But I certainly hope those that went found they fix. I can safely say, I don't find any desire or neccessity to club nowadays, especially since I started doing so since 1991. I need other forms of fixtures. More subtle, more laidback... more mellow.

It's Sunday again. Off day again before another week of work begins. Yes, Labour Day is not a holiday for everyone in the workforce. And I seriously am in need of a pick-me-up.

That empty feeling is back again... :(

I miss my sweet sun-bathing JT.



It's a little bit lonely for me
It's a little bit faint
Without you near
- Markus Schulz


********************

Music for my lazy Sunday this week :






Blue Six - Aquarian Angel [Naked Music]
Colette - Hypnotized [Om]
Corrinne May - Safe In This Crazy World [Pink Armchair]
Jazzanova - Blue Note Trip [Blue Note]
Lisa Shaw - Cherry [Naked Music]
Miguel Migs - Those Things [Om]
Tosca - Souvenirs [G-Stone]
Various - Untinted : Sources for Madlib's Shades of Blue [Blue Note]


Should I go repair my old iPod or get a new one?

********************


You know you're Singaporean when you've lost your sense of irony, sarcasm, and cynicism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home