Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shhh... don't say anymore!


CDJ Ben says I shouldn't be so harsh and blunt to others about my shift in music preference as a DJ coz apparently, it's affecting some people. Well, since he asked me nicely, ok Ben... for once I'm going take that into consideration. Actually, it's the anti-biotics that's making me agree...

In all fairness, I'm merely expanding my genre repetoire to be more versatile instead of being a one-track railway. I'm not giving up anything... just merely paying more attention to the "new" genres that I'm exploring at the moment.

Damn... I did it again didn't I? Sorry Ben... :p

On a seperate note... here's evidence that I do gatecrash where possible. This is the Smirnoff Green Apple Launch Party a few months back and I wasn't even on the invite list. :P



p/s I have a rough, deep and sexy voice now. Sore throat :(

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger razaq said...

try calling Pizza Hut with the sexy voice. see if can get free Pizza.

the ability to appreciate and play other genres open doors for new opportunities.....

the ability to 'Gatecrash' is an art that needs to be perfected all the time.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Benesia said...

waahhh.. Now I'm roped into the pic.. ha!

Well.. I guess all out there who concerned, concerning, or going to concern have read this man said it himself...

Well.. I'm sure we'll seen wht he is made of and I'm sure there are more YK has to offer..
If its the light sabre.. then leave me out.. heehee

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

I like Jazz... I like Bossa... I like Latin... I like old skool Hip Hop... I like funk...

:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home