Tuesday, April 17, 2007

There's a brighter side of life!



I never thought that this blogsite, which started out as a form of self-marketing, would ever be known as "popular" but from the people that I deal with at work as well as the usual suspects, and of course the recent official report I got from blogger.com, I think I can officially start a fan club. Yeah, right! Then again, that would be so cool :p

But in all seriousness, many readers have asked me personally if I'm that bitter with life in general. I know that in some uncanny strange way, SOME of you are indirectly "affected" by some of my previous postings. Well, bear with me as this is going to be one of my more serious entry. By the way, this is not my feeble attempt at exploring into a future career prospect as an "inspiration" speaker. Hahahaha!

Yes, I used to be very unhappy about a lot of things. I was a pessimistic person. The things I've gone through and etc, made me very sour with a lot of things. But my life took a turn in the middle of last year and I began looking at life in a different light. Yes, I'm still getting knocked down every now and then... but to quote a certain song... "I get up again", bruises and all.

Everything, good or bad, happens for a reason. The end result is really up to us. if you choose to wallow, then nothing good is ever going to come out of it. But if you decide to say "damn it, I ain't going down like that", then only can you make the best of each and every situation.

Sure it's hard to look at life in the eye and stay positive all the time. But why not? I personally believe that everyone, if they set their minds and hearts on it, will find whatever they're looking for. Not everything is impossible, with the exception of striking the lottery and having an pigeon diving straight into your arse.

Sure, I made some bad mistakes before and I've payed dearly for them. I will continue to make mistakes. I'm only human. I sincerely apologize to all the people I may or have hurt directly / indirectly through my past actions.
Sometimes I don't even understand myself and the things I do or say, but it's never the end of life. Each morning is a brand new chapter... or in some cases, a new sunrise.

I know my recent career / music shift has caused a multitude of "supporters" to be shocked and disappointed. Afterall, many know me as one who does everything for the passion of it. But personally, I'm happy because this new chapter can only offer new hopes and aspirations. I believe that it's going to be an enriching experience. I'm happy despite some minor change in lifestyle habits, adjustments and adaptations. What I'm fighting for is completely different from what I was spearheading. It's for myself now. I think I've done more than enough to provide an alternative voice against the mainstream in the club circuit. Those that have been inspired by me, I can only wish you all the best. For me now, my objectives are personal and it's my time now that I work towards the life that I hope for. I just want to work towards finding my "happily ever after". I had a really nice and unforgettable dream last night and it's a dream that I hope will soon became a reality.

It's nice to know that so many of you are constantly coming back to read and to be entertained. And that will still go on because there is nothing greater then having a twisted sense of humour. I'll still continue to bitch where possible... :)

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

all the best to your newfound career!

maybe really sometimes in life.. we have to learn to adapt to changes.. as sucky as that sounded.. well.. whatever that brings in the bread eh. :) see ya soon!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

exactly. go with the flow. whatever brings the bread. when in rome, do like the romans do. no point stucking out like a sore thumb or going against the grain... you'll only end up with splinters.

Life's much easier without the unneccessary visionary struggles

:)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Let you know, mate. If ya wanna, can always drop by the bar downstairs... old Soundbar... I'm here Mon - Sat from evening onwards. Mon & Tues are the more "free" days.

Can always buzz or drop me a text.

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Patricea Chow-Capodieci said...

hey, it's been almost a year since we met and had that short chat over your quick dinner. life goes on, we gotta live. but in the process, live happily and appreciate the people and things that you possess. keep playing the music,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home