Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh fuck, not another survey thingy!

You know what? I think surveys are a really great way to waste time and to kill boredom. And since lately, I've got nothing much to bitch or poke fun about... and I severely need content to satisfy the 5 faithful daily readers of this blogsite. So like it or not, whether you bother or not... here are more facts you don't really need to know about me! Come, get to know me better, will ya?

How big is your bed?
Big enough for two. :)

What are you listening to right now?
Imogen Heap.

What was the last thing you ate?
Tom Yam soup. It sucked.

Last person you hugged?
Since the last hug till now... it's been too long.

How is the weather right now?
Unpredictable. Rainy and grey.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Some stupid sales person trying to sell some investment plan.

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?
Hey, I answered this in the previous survey.

Favorite type of food.
Pasta. Non-cream based.

Do you want children?
Not at this present stage of my life. They complicate things.

Do you drink?
Water, yes. Booze, don't really fancy nowadays. I'm getting repulsed at the taste of alcohol.

Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?
Only once, a long long time ago at one New Year's Eve. Played two gigs in a night and was knocked out by the end of the night. Champagne and beer don't mix well. Take a note of that!

Hair colour?
Black, with some highlights. I'm vain. Sue me.

Eye colour?
Dark brown. Some times watery. :p

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Sadly, I need glasses but I don't use them. I'm in denial.

Favorite holiday?
Melbourne.

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Haven't you?

Last Movie You Watched?
On cable... the overhyped War Of The Worlds. It was dumb. I was bored. Tom Cruise really sucks.

What books are you reading?
Not at the moment. Not even magazines. Reading is kind of a mood circle for me.

Piercings?
None whatsoever!

Favorite Movie?
The Star Wars saga. I'm a geek. Wahoooo! Wish I had a lightsaber, then I can go f**king slash some bad-mouthing assholes.

Favorite EPL Team?
Not Chelsea. Not Tottenham.

What were you doing before filling this out?
Making coffee and spilling some of it on the floor.

Any pets?
One silky terrier. Lester. Technically, it's not really mine. :p

Dogs or cats?
Both coz they're so darn cute.

Favorite flower?
Sunflowers.

Have you ever loved someone?
Duh... yes!

Who would you like to see right now?
"Bunz".

Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes. As well as several weapons of mass destruction.

Do you like to travel by plane?
I love flying. Not too often and not too far though.

Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right. My left hand's retarded.

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
A beach resort or somewhere private.

Are you missing someone?
Yes. A hell lot!

Do you have a tattoo?
Still planning.

Do you still watch cartoons on Sunday mornings?
That's gay. Sunday mornings are for making out (round 2 or 3, depending on how early round 1 was) or recovering for hangovers.

Are you hiding something from someone?
Nope, no skeletons in the closet. I'm more truthful than before... and if you can't handle the truth, then you're no friend of mine.

Are you 18?
Yah... I have been 18 for almost 20 years. I'll be 18 later this year... AGAIN!

What's the wallpaper on your cellphone?
A very sweet looking... (pause)

Did you get enough sleep last night?
I went for a 3km run yesterday, slept like a baby, woke up really late in the afternoon. Wanted to call in sick then I realise that I don't have a boss to report to! Awesome!

First thing you thought about when you woke up today.
Where are my legs? I can't feel my f**king legs!

What do you have handy at your bedside?
My mp3 player which is loaded with non-electronic music.

Grilled or fried?

Grilled fish... yummy!

What makes you unique?
The new me? That's for me to know, for you to find out. :p

Are you afaird of the dark?
Nope. Not when I have a torchlight and a crucifix.

Favourite hangout?
Changi Village. But if I had my own pad, then it would then be my only hangout.

3 things you can't live without?
Bunz, Food, Sleep.

Favourite Song?
U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

What are you afraid of?
Failing in love again.

Are you a giver or taker?
I give first. Take later.

What are your nicknames?
Lez, Snoopz, Oei, Excuse Me, F**ker, Asshole, Idiot and "Dar".

Stuck on a deserted island and could take one thing?
A speed boat. Told you I wasn't that dumb.

Favourite TV advertisement?

Not the Tiger Beer ones.

First thing you'll save in a fire?

The fire extinguisher, without which, all is lost.

What are the things you always take with you?
Cellphone, wallet and a whole lot of love.

What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
Prime Minister. It's still the fastest way to get rich for doing almost nothing... legally.

What do you usually do when the clock strikes 12 midnight?
I yell "Happy New Year". Out of every 364 times, I get it right once at least.

The colour of your bedsheet?
Stained. Haaaaaahahahaha!

What do you think about before you go to bed?
I think of nice things... I think of snuggling... I think of lots of sensual stuff. That's living amourously. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elmo: Again AGAIN... more survey.. keke...
Ben: Dun believe I'm reading all these.. but oh well.. nice killing time.. waahaha..

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

OK, I now have SIX faithful daily readers. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home