Monday, January 15, 2007

Things you never really wanted to know about me...


1. Your name plus "Y"?
Yukuny

2. Two feelings at the moment?
Cold and lonely.

3. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my typing. Clickety click.

4. Who do you like?
Someone.

5. Describe where you are right now?
In a dark place. I'm too lazy to turn the lights on.

6. The highlight of your week?
Daniel Storey's wedding party last Sunday. The rest of the week was fucking boring.

7. Are you bored?
Right now, yes. Depressing bored.

8. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with?
Someone. She had mushroom soup and a tuna sandwich. I had minestrone and fish wraps.

9. What are you scared of?
Growing old and dying alone.

10. Last movie you watched.
Blood Diamond. I highly recommend this to EVERYONE.

11. Color of your shirt?
Blue.

12. If you fell off of a cliff and rolled down a mountain, then woke up in a hospital, who is the first person you'd want to see?
Someone (For the moment, I can't really say her name... yet!)

13. Are you thinking of someone right now?
Why yes! How did you know? Wow...

14. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree?
I don't really give a flying fuck about Britney.

15. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some dumbass upgrade patch for Windows XP.

16. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My stubborn grand-dad.

17. Name a friend whose name starts with "J"
James who's working at Clinic @ Cannery.

18. Do you have to work tomorrow?
Work? No I don't. It's for the weak and less fortunate.

19. Do you like someone?
I already answered this, didn't I? SOMEONE!!!!

20. How many houses/apartments have you lived in?
Like 4 and above. Hopefully the next one is permanent. I hate shifting.

21. For or against same sex marriage?
It's your life, your choice. Be happy.

22. Who is the last person who phone text you?
My dad.

23. What did it say?
"Wake the fuck up, you idiot!"

24. Where is the last place you went besides your house?
I went out to walk in the rain... aimlessly for 5 minutes.

25. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yup. Prince. Don't see the fucking resemblance.

26. Do you speak any other language other than english?
Of course. Broken english and really bad "engrish"

27. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you say?
Show me the money!!!

28. Would you ever date the same person twice?
Yes I would if I liked the person. By the way, that's a dumb question.

29. Last thing you watched on TV?
Footy. Tottenham vs Newscastle... and watching the Totties suck in their own turf.

30. Now that you're done with the survey what will you do?
Try and sleep... feeling cold and lonely with no one to snuggle :(


And now to break the hearts of many girls
and the fans of Prison Break out there...


... apparently he's GAY. For real.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must seriously damn bored to do such a survey. Haha...introducing yourself to future potential targets?

My bad for the previous entry. Everything settled?

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

I'm bored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home