Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cafe Del Mar is finally here!

CLICK TO ENLARGE FLYERS



And now... another pointless survey!


1.What were you doing last night at midnight?
Having a snack and working on an untitled tune.

2. What kind of top are you wearing?
White Lush FM T-shirt (cheap plug!)

3. Do you hold grudges?
Depending on what it was about.

4. Who is the 3rd, 7th and 11th person in your phone?
Adrian Wee (Poptart), Aldrin Zouk, Andre Audiosports.

5. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes... about a year ago. It's mended now. Resuming normalities.

6. Do you have a good relationship with both your parents?
Yes. Thankfully. Otherwise, I'd be an utter mess.

7. Most recent movie that you watched in the theater?
Blood Diamond. Didn't I answer this once before?

8. Name 2 things that you have on you at all times?
My revived libido and the need to be loved. Hahaha!

9. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
I would give for sure! I'll do the receiving of the rewards that come with it... later!

10. Name a teacher you had the hots for...
Never. They were either too fat, too ugly, too old or too damn nerdy.

11. How much money do you have on you right now?
A couple of hundreds and some spare change.

12. Who's the 4th person on your received call list?
Deny Boy.

13. When did you go to bed?
Last night about 3 a.m.

14. What time did you wake up?
12.00 pm Tuesday.

15. Do you like having your hair pulled?
Ruffled yes. Pulled no. Wait, what hair we talking about? Nothing below... :p

16. Favourite city?

It's a toss between Singapore and London. I'm joking about Singapore!!!

17. Favorite Color?
Blue except baby blue.

18. Name something you can't wait for...
My sweet devilish baby...

19. Last time you saw your mom?
Like 5 minutes ago and she said...

"Stop wearing boxers at home! It's embarrassing when you wake up in the morning!"

20. Do you get along with your sibling(s)?
Very touch and go.

21. The one thing you want?
I can't have for now... my sweet devilish baby!

22. If you had $250,000... how would you spend it?
A new apartment in the East, Pioneer CDJs 1000 MK3, huge ass flat screen TV with home entertainment system, a jacuzzi and crates of Moet & Chandon.

23. How long have you been at your current job?
After I told my last boss to go fuck himself... I have been saying "Fuck work" ever since.

24. Is Tom on your friends list?
Tom who? Criuse? Yah, I know him. He doesn't know me though.

25. Last thing you said out loud?
I miss you, dear.

26. Last person you hugged?
My pillow. Oh! Person. That would be her.

5 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger razaq said...

wow.... the survey spells..., "I MISS SOMEONE??!!".....

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Yah. Can or not? I'm sensitive.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Here's a simile...

As Emo as Aaron Kwok..

:)...

hurhur

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Yupperz... emo is the word. So how is your "HWA YU" (mandarin)?


Here's a snigger. :p

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger razaq said...

Mel's teaching hanyu pinyin at Yamaha tampines...... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home