Monday, January 15, 2007

Still bored


More useless info that you don't really need...

1. Does anyone know your email / blogger / myspace password?
Well, it's "whosyourdaddyyoumuthafucker".

2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?
It's been months since I ate at McDees.

3. Are you an emotional person?
Hell yeah! I'm a Cancerian. Tidal waves of emotions!

4. Do you like your name?
Depends on which one you're referring to.

5. Ever felt jealous of your friends?
Not anymore. It's the other way round now.

6. What was the last thing you did?
I took a shit.

7. Who is right next to you?
Right now? No one. :(

8. Who was the last person you ate out with?
She!

9. What song are you listening to right now?
"Always A Fool" by Kyau vs Albert. It's not out yet though.

10. How's the weather right now?
Wet, cold and lonely.

11. Last person who called you today?
She!

12. Last person who emailed you?
Some spammers.

13. Last song you sang?
Me? Sing? Perish the thought!

14. Do you like anyone?
I like her.

15. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
All the time. Stupidity reigns. Win some, lose some.


16. Last thing you drank?
Coffee. Lots of it. I need one more right now.

17. Last thing you ate?
Noodles and home-made salad.

18. What did you do last night?
Hugged my pillows real tight and thought of someone.

19. Faked being sick to miss school?
I'm not telling you...

20. What time did you wake up today?
2p.m. on a Monday. I rule!

21. Last person you texted?
She.

22. Last person to text you?
She did.

23. What are you wearing right now?
Something comfortable and sexy. Ooooh... behave!

24. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
Yup.

25. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The eyes, the neck, the hair and the collarbone. I'm not normal.

26. Where are you right now?
Still in a dark place.

27. What date and day is it?
15 January 2007. This survey is fucking dumb!

28. Did you go anywhere today?
I visited my bathroom.

29. What did you do there?
I took a shit and killed some ants while passing the time.

30. Where else are you going today?
To laze at the sofa or maybe so another dumb survey.

31. Are you watching TV?
Maybe later.

32. Are you mature or immature?
Both.

33. Have you travelled outside of your birth country?
Do I look like a bumpkin to you?

34. What school do you go to?
Why bother?

35. What’s the most annoying thing people say to you?
"Can I request for a song?"

36. Do you like music?
Hate it to bits.

37. Do you want to get married?
You mean AGAIN? Haha! Honestly? Yes. I can't stand being alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home