Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bye bye... for now!


I'll be away and updates will be limited. So till we next meet again...

1. What do you mean you're still using Friendster? That's so last century! Come join the MySpace bangwagon... loads of goodies! I'm getting so many exclusive stuff from producers / djs lately, it's like Christmas every week. God bless the generousities of those good peeps! It's way more rewarding than taking part in forums or MSN networking. New times, new platform. Get on my list... :p

2. Moving on with the rest of my life... I've cut my hair real short and I'm slowly changing my wardrobe. The old tees-only me will have to make way gradually for the new ME! Got two really nice shirts as a gift yesterday. Thanks, dear. Next up, jeans. Hell ya!

3. Those interested in listening as well as checking out something else out of the usual club environment, drop by Cafe Del Mar on the 27th Jan for the
Lush FM 2nd Anniversary party. And no, for the 1000th time, I won't be playing trance. There's more to me than trance... shame on you for not tuning in to my show on the station, which is fast coming to it's 1st year of broadcast. *tsk tsk*

4. Something new is abrewing. We have to remain hush for now but you'll know when things are more firmed up. There's nothing a little faith / optimism, some patience and a whole lot of sincerity cannot achieve. For those that have stuck with us for quite a while now, thanks for hanging on and not bitching to us about venues and etc. At least now we know who is REAL and who isn't. Those buying into the typical media hype can go dildo yourself with it... the word "poseurs" seem so apt.

5. Lastly, things can only get better, only if you do something about it. And you know what? Everything matters! The air smells fresh... and I'm off... be good and take care all! Tra-la-la...


Back in time, 31st January 2004
Space 2020 : Yukun vs Matt Darey @ Centro

Oh my f**king god... it was rammed all the way from opening till closing. The madness, the vibe, the emotions... with not a single request throughout the night! Nothing has come quite close to those magical days of the Centro. Something which many of us hold dear in our hearts. When will we ever see such moments again? Probably never. At least not with the way things are right now with the club circuit. :p


It's been 3 years now. Welcome back, Matt! Respects to the legend. Darey Products will hit the shores on 27th January 2007 at Ministry Of Sound. Hopefully without the shirt! Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home