Friday, September 04, 2009

I need rest!!!



Doctor's order. Sleep. Rest.

My handphone's on SILENT mode. I won't be picking any calls or replying any of your questions. For general inquiries, try GOOGLE first. Don't make yourself a laughing stock by asking me for answers that are readily available on the web. i.e. who's this DJ and that producer sort-of-crap questions.

As for tomorrow's event, guestlist is closed. If you still have friends to want to go, they can't be as cheapskate as not to be able to afford paying that "FIRST DRINK" charge at the door! Don't take us for granted. We can't be obliging to every single request at every single event. When we give a dateline, there's a reason for it. We can't hold out till the last second for people to make up their minds. Too bad, understand?

Don't expect any email replies either. I'm really going to sleep till Saturday late evening. I feel like shit now, so if you've any decency or some kind of grey matter... please DO NOT DISTURB!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home