Friday, September 04, 2009

My annual ritual


I get it every year around this time... without fail. It's been consecutively for FOUR years in a roll. And it's not that I don't watch what I eat. I don't touch any red meat or any uncooked food. I don't eat cold leftovers. I don't really like junkfood either. And yet I get it each year... in the most severe scenerio possible.

Vomiting nothing but your bile juices is downright unbearable. And trying to hydrate one's self well both ends are expelling liquids is damn frustrating. The doctor says I have a very weak stomach, prone to bacterial and viral infection. Great! I won't eat now, then. Save me all the pain and suffering.

I'm heading back to bed. My cellphone's off so stop bugging about the fucking guestlist for tomorrow. The list is closed. And stop telling me how this / that club should lower their drink prices in lieu of market condition and blah blah blah. So clever, put your money where your fat mouth is and open your own club!!!

SNOOZERS = LOSERS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home