Saturday, August 29, 2009

Why, why? Tell me why!!!

I received an email from one of the DJs that I use to slot in quite regularly for past events but I no longer do so for the recent year or so. He was asking me why I no longer use him and etc.

Well... to be completely honest, it's nothing personal. It's just business. I'm no longer doing this because I have a passion for it. It's more of reaping in the years of hardwork and struggle. Everything we do now is calculated and catered to the punter's demands.

Thus we take public feedback and comments very seriously. If they don't like you... then there's no point in putting you on the roster. It just doesn't make any economic sense whatsoever.

Like I said... it's not a personal choice. Some people are cut out for it. Some are not, no matter how technically good they are. Move on, dude. Stop harbouring!!! It's not that you were not given the opportunity... if you think about it, you kind of screw yourself over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home