Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dey!!!


"Allooooo? Nothing... nothing is coming in!"

For some strange unknown reason, I decided to go for a jog in the early evening. Don't ask, I really don't know why. Anyway, I ended up at the neighbourhood Video EZY outlet. To cut the long story short, there was this Indian man (Bangladeshi to be exact) in the shop and he was talking frakkin' loud over his cellphone. No matter how loud the shop attendant cranked up the TV volume, this chap will just go above it all. To be honest, it was downright irritating... the language... the tone... the smell. Sorry, I'm being honest here. Don't like it, don't read anymore.

Anyway, once he got off the phone, I just had to ask...

"Dey, why you talk so loud on the phone?"
"My friend, in Bangladesh. Very far, cannot hear!"

Frakkin' moron! Aren't we all lucky your bloody friend does not stay on another solar system?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home