Sunday, February 08, 2009

Some people are so inconsiderate!

I usually don't wish people ill but I really hope the old man staying above me fucking drops dead soon! For the past few nights, he's been knocking and drilling at intervals... even in the wee hours of the morning!

We use to complain but he argues that he's doing nothing wrong. You see, he's a sneaky old bastard. He does the noisy work in short burst so even if you called the cops on him, chances is that you won't catch him with his pants down.

This time round, I had to march upstairs to make an issue again because my mom's ill and she needs to rest. You know what he answer was?

"Sleep? Now afternoon already, still sleep?"

Fuck you, you fucking ASSHOLE!

Previously, he built a private MRT stop, a missile silo, a mega-supermarket, a bowling alley, a sports stadium, an airplane strip, a parliament house (he's a grass-root member)...

This week, he hopes to complete this :



I hope he decomposes in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home